Northeast Iowa Community College Business and Community Solutions
At Northeast Iowa Community College Business & Community Solutions, we aim to provide quality, personal and professional solutions that impact lives. Whether you are looking to freshen up your skills, strengthen and excite your workforce or enrich your personal life, we have a class that meets your needs.
Contact Us. We want to hear from you! Share your feedback or suggestions for a new class. Click Here.
Stay Connected. Join our email list! Click Here.
We've Got a Class for That! Check out our Spring Classes. Click Here.
Interested in Classes for Credit? Check out our Programs of Study. Click Here.
Are You An Online Learner? Check out our Classes through Ed2Go, Protrain and World Ed.
Coronavirus (COVID-19)Just as the Pandemic Response Team (PRT) has done consistently throughout the past 14 months, we are making the following policy changes based on CDC, IDPH and local guidance along with consideration of The College’s current COVID-19 case count. The below policies are effective immediately for the NICC community:
If you are fully vaccinated for COVID-19:
- Face coverings are optional both indoors and outdoors.
- Social distancing and capacity restrictions are lifted.
- Wear a face covering inside any NICC location.
- Stay 6 feet apart from others.
- Consider getting a COVID-19 vaccine.
- Face coverings are optional regardless of vaccination status.
- Parents may want their child to continue to wear a face covering for reasons that make sense for their family or that child's specific health condition. Parents are encouraged to make their own decision about their child’s face covering usage.
The Pandemic Response Team