Employers often express frustrations with the applicants that apply for their jobs. They either get too many applicants or the applicants they receive are not remotely qualified. Either way, it can be a time waster with less than stellar outcomes. This session will review the job order tools available in IowaWorks and how the right job order can make all the difference. Some of the touch points in this session will include:
- The job order creation methods that are available.
- The importance of including a salary in your job order.
- Using Labor Market Information for better results.
- Tools that may limit applicants that are not qualified.
- Using Question Sets.
- Saving applicants to a Favorites list.
There are a lot of tools available to employers. It’s important to recognize what functionalities derive results and save you time. This session will provide and offer some options for discussion.